Friday, November 23, 2007

My Disclosure and Privacy policy


My Disclosure


(Adapted from Seth Goodin's Blog Disclosure, because it's a good idea to be up-front with everyone. http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2004/12/blog_disclosure.html )
  • My goal in creating this blog is to share my ideas and hopefully create a conversation that will generate something more than we each started with.
  • I write about what I find interesting and I think will interest you as a reader.
  • My success will be determined by your readership (or lack thereof).
  • I do this in my "part-time" as a hobby. I am fully employed and do any blogging, writing, etc. in my "off hours".
  • Thus, I consider myself an amateur writer, and a professional learner.
  • The views and information expressed in this blog are entirely my own, and do not reflect any proprietary information, opinions, policies, or permissions from my employers, contractors, employees, or associates.
  • The contents of this blog are licensed under Creative Commons, as shown on my page: if you borrow of reference something I've said, don't change it, and attribute it back to me.
  • I will extend all others the same courtesy, and attribute anything that I reference.
  • This blog is entirely my own work: I do not post anything written for me by others.
  • This blog doesn't accept ads or sponsorships.
  • I don't own stock or accept royalties from any company or product mentioned on this blog.
  • I don't serve on any boards.
  • If the occasion were to come up, I would consider accepting samples of stuff with a nominal value (under $20 or so) .
  • There is no correlation between mentioning stuff and whether or not someone sent it to me.
  • If you think that I fail to live up to this policy, please tell me with a comment here.
  • If any of this changes, I promise to let you know.

No comments: